Red Flag....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
That guy is a Troll...

I hope so... sounded reasonable at first, then got wack...

Yeah, I thought the same thing. I will say he is good, sucks you in and then starts the crazy stuff like...

ok i just have a question, what gear do i need for scuba diving, because my friend said he had it all and he'd let me use his, but he doesn't have the stuff anymore. So I was just wondering if i could get the harness and back plate, strap the oxygen tank to it, then get the mouthpiece and everything, or is there more than that, if so how much money would it be to get just the necessities? I know it may be a dumb question, but I just don't want to pay for a 400 $ class, and then not be able to pay for the equiptment for another year.
Thanks guys

:D

Last edited by a moderator:
I've always said it doesnt take long to weed them out. My guess is we wont hear from him again.

I had to thank him for his eye opening post.

**** you guys i just wanted to know what gear i needed for a class, and i was asking so i didnt make a mitake and put myself or someone else at risk, sorry for wanting to know a little about scuba diving before i took a class so i wouldnt look like a complete idiot, but whatever you guys are (*edited*) that u have to make a whole new thread about me instead of saying something directly to me

Last edited by a moderator:
Actually reading your post, you wrote in plain English you wanted to buy the gear and dive, instead of spending the money on a class.

Gear you need for a class, well that varys with the shop, but most require mask, fins, snorkel and weight belt/weights.

Gear you need to dive? The above plus a C card, the rest you will learn in class.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom