Red Sea Aggressor - end March-beg April

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Alexandra

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
After a considerable amount of hmm's and ha's, I finally decided to go for it and booked 2 weeks on the new Red Sea Aggressor which is starting up in March.

The first week of March 22-29 is the Souther Itinerary from Port Ghalib and the 2nd week March 29-April 5 is the Northern route to Brothers, Daedalus, Elphinstone.

This my first trip to this area and I am super excited.

If anyone is going on either of these trips or will be on the Red Sea Aggressor in March, let me know, I'd love to connect.

-Alexandra

Great! I have thought about doing that trip but there were cheaper boats than the Aggressor. I would be interested to know how your trip went.

I'll be sure to post a trip report as soon as I get back.

Not sure how I missed that thread. I'm booked for one week on the Red Sea Aggressor week of April 12. We'll be doing the 3 reef route. I'm pretty excited - first time diving in the Red Sea, first time on a liveaboard.

Hey JDelage, how much did you book that one for?
I am planning also a dive trip in April to that area and considering Aggressor, Emperor , and Extra Divers up till now.

Will let you know if I end up on the Aggressor.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom