Redeployment

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey Blane,
Glad you are home in the states! I cannot wait to meet you either what is it, about 3 weeks to go to the fundraiser. When are you and your brother coming into town on the 17th? Talk to you later. Take care. Hope you get to dive soon too.

Matt

Hey Polly, are you still worring about the waffle deal? Whats so special about the wait staff at the Waffle House? You want a good place to get pancakes? I'll find one for ya. At least you're still coming, even though theres no waffle house, lol. And Polly what time are you coming in on Feb 17th again?

Matt

Matt the Wonder Boy:
Hey Polly, are you still worring about the waffle deal? Whats so special about the wait staff at the Waffle House? You want a good place to get pancakes? I'll find one for ya. At least you're still coming, even though theres no waffle house, lol. And Polly what time are you coming in on Feb 17th again?

Matt

Hey Matt,
Blase and I have had 2 wild nights at Waffle Houses. One night in Key Largo with Joe, and another night with Blane near Tampa. Both stories are best told over a stiff drink, so I'll save the details for Feb. The food has nothing to do with wanting to go to Waffle House, it is the ambiance.
I don't know what time I am getting in on Friday, probably around noon. I am flying standby, so I won't know until a day or 2 before which flights have seats available.

Polly

Oh, just had to give you a little greif about the Waffle House. I'll listen to the full story over stiff drink, sounds good. See you then!
Matt

scubapolly:
Hey Matt,
Blase and I have had 2 wild nights at Waffle Houses. One night in Key Largo with Joe, and another night with Blane near Tampa. Both stories are best told over a stiff drink, so I'll save the details for Feb. The food has nothing to do with wanting to go to Waffle House, it is the ambiance.
I don't know what time I am getting in on Friday, probably around noon. I am flying standby, so I won't know until a day or 2 before which flights have seats available.

Polly

Matt, we'll be arriving around 2:00 pm on the 17th. Looking forward to meeting you!

Sounds great, can't wait to meet you all too! Why don't you email me your phone number so I can get ahold of you when you get in...

Matt

2Tours N Iraq`:
Matt, we'll be arriving around 2:00 pm on the 17th. Looking forward to meeting you!

PM sent

This is Polly on a bad hair day AND when she can't find a Waffle House... This is why I gotta find a waffle house, LOL!

Matt
P.S. Just joking around a bit, in a good way.

Matt the Wonder Boy:
This is Polly on a bad hair day AND when she can't find a Waffle House... This is why I gotta find a waffle house, LOL!

Matt
P.S. Just joking around a bit, in a good way.

Dude,
I am so going to kick your butt!!!!!

Polly

Hey Polly,
Bring it on... you don't scare me. :)

Matt

Back
Top Bottom