Reg service tools on eBay: SP, Apeks, Poseidon, Atomic, AL etc

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Funny, I saw the listing as well. I wonder if the tools are from DiveTank which I think was in the area and went under. BTW the Atomic tools are at max price and not include the needed piston. As such, one might as well buy new from scubatools.

Yeah some stuff isn't cheap, but some is (or was) well below retail when I looked yesterday

I was checking for Ipods on Ebay once. Read the ad and it says, "If you send me a message I will sell you one with a Buy It Now for $90". The Ipod sold for $110! Hahaha :idk:

You can get some good deals on Ebay if you know the value of what you're bidding on. Too many people get caught up in the whole bidding war thing and lose sight of the value though. I've gotten several fantastic deals, but had to walk away from many more because some idiot pushes the price up at the last minute.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom