Regulator servicing

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Matt B

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
It’s time to get the regulators serviced. LDS that I use sometimes sends everything off to be serviced. I can do that myself. Any recommendations on a good and reliable shop? I am in Central Texas.
Thanks

It’s time to get the regulators serviced. LDS that I use sometimes sends everything off to be serviced. I can do that myself. Any recommendations on a good and reliable shop? I am in Central Texas.
Thanks
I knew a number of folks who swore by Scubatoys (I know -- that name doesn't inspire much confidence), out of Carrollton, who service a number of brands . . .

which brand?

Air Tech in Raleigh can service quite literally anything, but @rsingler can do quite a few and he would be my first call.

Except Dive Rite. Back when I owned a Dive Rite reg I had to send it to Dive Gear Express.

I do use Air Tech for all of my Aqua Lung regulators. They are fantastic. Their techs do reg service full-time, day-in-day-out as their occupation. They know what they're doing, they do it regularly, and they do it well. That is the type of tech I want servicing my regs.

Back
Top Bottom