Regulator Technician Training - Summer 2022

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never met him but we DM many many times, spoke on zoom. He taught me so much on vintage SP regulators. He started the whole jam nut gig . Will be truly missed.

So sorry to hear that, his interjection into the class was great.

We are not stopping.
There are thirty of you currently on the list for the next round of repair seminars. Ten to twelve students only, per seminar (previous attendees are welcome to join in for free to refresh).
I expect to start up again in late spring, with monthly sessions. As always, send an email to NapaScuba@gmail.com and I'll add you to the list. You'll get emails a couple of months in advance to help with tool selection and prep.

Happily, my post above has generated a bit of activity. We're now up to 34 tentative participants, so that's at least 3 more seminars. I'm happy to keep taking names, but if you email, don't worry if you don't hear back for a few weeks. I'm off on a diving trip tomorrow and won't be back until late January. I'll be without internet access almost the whole time.
I WILL get back to each of you!

I have all the stuff I purchased for the last class sitting in a drawer but life got in the way so I could not attend. Waiting patiently for the next class.
DFC9CD4A-B003-45A0-9FA7-DFB13BF26F45.jpeg

I have all the stuff I purchased for the last class sitting in a drawer but life got in the way so I could not attend. Waiting patiently for the next class.
View attachment 762861

Do you have a list of all of the tools you bought and where (links) please?

Do you have a list of all of the tools you bought and where (links) please?
Yes nice set of tools. I would also like to have the links and a list of your tools.
I just picked up a basic kit of what I thought I might need based on the info provided before the class.
37C3DED2-3686-4B21-8397-CC05B0582764.jpeg

I am sure there are things that may be added or subtracted as I go along but this will get me started. The Scubapro tool, the thin crescent wrench, and the other open end thin wrenches and anything else not on the inventory list were found on Amazon. I have several CDI torque wrenches ranging from 10in.lb. up to 600ft.lb. so I have that covered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom