Regulator test rig you don't need to suck.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The question is does a pressure pump and a vacuum pump have the same output.:):)

So, back to the question, would a needle valve serve an appropriate role rather than the drip head?

So, back to the question, would a needle valve serve an appropriate role rather than the drip head?
I am pretty sure it would as it is serving basically the same purpose. I've decided that trying to determine whether it is output or input basically sucks.

I am pretty sure it would as it is serving basically the same purpose. I've decided that trying to determine whether it is output or input basically sucks.
Same thing motor can be a generator or motor depending on the input/output.

Same thing motor can be a generator or motor depending on the input/output.
A foundry produces both slag and metal but it's output would be considered the metal and not the slag. A vacuum pump produces a vacuum and that is what its output would be considered to be. The fact that it could also produce pressure is immaterial. Just semantics really and not important, I just thought it was an interesting question. I am sure Monty Python could of made something out of it.

A foundry produces both slag and metal but it's output would be considered the metal and not the slag. A vacuum pump produces a vacuum and that is what its output would be considered to be. The fact that it could also produce pressure is immaterial. Just semantics really and not important, I just thought it was an interesting question. I am sure Monty Python could of made something out of it.
In the same way the lungs producing an output based on a given input.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom