Regulator tuning question

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

......hear, hear !!!!!!..........

I agree, I repair what I can and take the rest to the "professionals" unfortunately, some are very good and others are just plain bad or rip you off. $28 for a replacement mouthpiece which did not need replacing, and cost elsewhere about $8-10 seems in the "ripped off" sector. I now travel into Melbourne rather than go to the service centre on the peninsular. I don't mind paying top rate for quality work, but when you are totally overcharged, and then the primary regulator environmental cap and seal fell apart under water on the first dive, so now I have to spend another $120 to get replacements. Bad service forced onto a captive market.

I am finding more and more, I do many of my own repairs, servicing. I have a vested interest in doing it right, unlike the local service centre (apparently).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom