Reliable mailorder/ internet SCUBA stores

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I cant tell you anything about buying online because I never have. But I have purchased from ScubaToys. They just happen to be one of my many Local dive shops. They are good people and you cant go wrong there. You may want to check and see whats available localy first though. I dont know Kentucky but you may have a bluegrass equivalent of ScubaToys in you own back yard!

RE: divesports.com

I ordered over $100 in hoses on the Sept 6th and still have not received the order. I got a USPS tracking number but when I tried to track the package I got a message that the billing info had been received but the order had not actually shipped. Last week I called Divesports again and asked about the order (USPS Priority and almost 2 weeks out, hmmmm). I was told that they would reship (starting to think they never shipped in the first place....).

Still no hoses. I spoke with them this morning and they said they shipped yesterday. No tracking number though.... They were very quick to charge my card though. Very effecient at taking money. Delivering orders seems rough though.

I guess it didn't really take online dive suppliers long to "catch up" to the LDS BS.

It's still the dive industry afterall.....

Any tips for those of us in Australia?

LDS here charge outrageous prices.
Scubatoys
As the online scuba shop featured in UPS Magazine we get special shipping rates throughout the world and ship daily to Canada, Spain, England, Australia,

You also get 10% off when you mention you're a ScubaBoard member while placing an order.

Dans Dive Shop in ST.Catherines is very good for a Canadian online shop .

I have got some very good deals from Leisurepro
Scuba.com has been OK but will sell out of stock items and expect you to wait
Scubatoys was by far , the best of any , cross border or not they will bend over backwards to satisfy the customer , Kudos to Larry and Joe

Back
Top Bottom