Request for experiences with Ratio iX3M dive computer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you! I had seen that thread about the upcoming release of new Scubapro computers. Those could also be options.

@sandanbob
"Edit- Trimix and CC are not likely to be of interest to me."

The Ratio iX3M 2 Pro is the perfect dive computer for you. It is AI and only has air, nitrox and gauge modes.
If you change your mind, you can upgrade the software without having to buy another computer.

"I came across a sale on the Ratio computers, on their European website- it wouldn't let me order one for shipping to the USA."
Divers supply sell Ratio computers. Ratio iX3M 2 Dive Computer

The Ratio iX3M 2 Pro is the perfect dive computer for you. It is AI and only has air, nitrox and gauge modes.
If you change your mind, you can upgrade the software without having to buy another computer.
This ^^^^^^

If you don't believe that you will be going the technical diving route any time soon, just go with the "Pro" model. If you change your mind later and want to go tech. diving, your investment is protected, you'll only have to pay a licensing fee (equivalent to the price difference between the Pro and the higher version you want) and use the software key you receive from Ratio to unlock the added features and your same computer will instantly become a technical diving computer.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom