Rescue exam

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jenaddyman23

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
im doing my open water dives this weekend for the padi rescue course and have the exam tomorrow. can any one tell me if this is multiple choice or a written test??????? i hate tests and am crapping myself!!!!

It's multiple choice and very easy if you read the book, attended the classes and did all knowledge reviews.

Multiple quess, with a few write in answers and some table problems.

I just completed the rescue course a couple weeks ago - the test was all multiple choice - if you read and reviewed the book it was pretty straight forward.

Multiple choice. It's very easy so don't worry. For example, my buddy got only two wrong and he didn't read the knowledge reviews.

Good luck on the exam and let us know how it goes!

thanks everyone! i passed! it was piss easy lol sarting my divemaster this week, whoo!!!!!!

If you don't already have access to the Going Pro section you should get it. You need to fill in a form (I think if you try to post to the forum it gives you the instructions on joining). They'll want to know who your instructor is and some contact information so they can verify you are actually a DM candidate.

There is a LOT of helpful information in these forums.

P.S. welcome to the pro side, aka indentured servitude.

Back
Top Bottom