Return Flight from Little Cayman

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What airline are you flying out of Grand?

If you are on Cayman Airways, that connection should be easy.

It looks like you are on the back end of the departures, most will have left or be boarding by the time you get to Grand.

I would not worry too much about making the connection, assuming the flight out of LC is on time. That could be a huge issue if you are not flying Cayman from Grand.

Our return flight from GCM is on Jet Blue. Thanks for all your input! We decided we are going to take the risk and go with the later flight from Little Cayman- we can't dive Friday if we take the earlier flight (not enough time-to-fly). I'm going to look into the Meet & Greet program that KathyV suggested.

If we get stuck in Grand Cayman, there are worse places to end up having to spend the rest of the weekend.

Have a great trip and post a report.

Our return flight from GCM is on Jet Blue. Thanks for all your input! We decided we are going to take the risk and go with the later flight from Little Cayman- we can't dive Friday if we take the earlier flight (not enough time-to-fly). I'm going to look into the Meet & Greet program that KathyV suggested.

If we get stuck in Grand Cayman, there are worse places to end up having to spend the rest of the weekend.

Have a great trip and post a report.

Yes, please post a report, it would be good hear about using the Meet and Greet Service on the return trip from the Sister Islands, I think that I've only seen reports about trips to Brac and Little.

Just an FYI, it is my understanding that the Meet and Greet Service books up fast during the busy season and February is a very busy month in the tropics, so you may want to book soon.

You should be fine. Going from LC to GC there is no customs or immigration to worry about and bags will be on the carousel quickly. Check in and security will be an hour to an hour and a half at most without meet and greet. I have used meet and greet coming in but never going the other way. Let us all know.

I am booking flights to/from Little Cayman and have a question on the return. There is a 2:10PM flight from Little Cayman that arrives in Grand Cayman at 2:45PM. Our departing flight from Grand Cayman is at 4:31PM. I've read that this can be tight for Cayman Airways. Thoughts?

Just an FYI, Cayman Airways says that they are going to start enforcing their check-in times:

CAL warns travellers it is enforcing check-in rules - Cayman Islands Headline News

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom