Return to Mt. Storm

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Everyone, I was not able to get down to Storm this weekend. My wife, who I talked about in another thread, came home from the hospital on friday. That kinda made going a moot point. She is still recovering slowly. I do know some people who went down and as soon as I talk to them I'll post a report with water temps, vis, etc. Thanks for understanding. It kinda sucks I could not go down since I was supposed to be testing some new tech fins for a major manufacturer. I took em to Bonaire but anted to dive them in cooler water with dry suit, doubles, etc. Oh well. Should be going back down in a couple weeks for checkouts. ANd the wife is more important than a couple dives.

I'm glad your wife is home and recovering. I had the priviledge of meeting her at Storm last fall. My best wishes to her.

Anybody been to Storm this weekend and know the temps? I would like to go next weekend possibly...maybe...

Well, judging by the extended forecasts....rain Saturday and snow Sunday....looks like a good weekend to curl up and watch the Masters instead. GO PHIL!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom