Review of the Panasonic Lumix TS1

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yesterday i dove with my friend and his ts-1 with an u/w and its video and picture quality are on par with that of my zs3.
picture quality- very good
video quality- excellent

we did not get to test it extensively as he forgot to charge the batteries. but from the couple of pictures and videos he took, we were both impressed by the results.

yesterday i dove with my friend and his ts-1 with an u/w and its video and picture quality are on par with that of my zs3.
picture quality- very good
video quality- excellent

we did not get to test it extensively as he forgot to charge the batteries. but from the couple of pictures and videos he took, we were both impressed by the results.

We are waiting for those pictures and videos! :)

We are waiting for those pictures and videos! :)

well its not my camera but i will ask him to give me a copy of vis and pics when i see him next

Anyone had a chance to check out the TS-2? Also, how comfortable are you in taking a 10m camera below 33 fsw? Obvously, there must be some safety margin in the design. Most engineers use a safety factor of 2 if life is not at stake.

I've got a TS-2 and took it diving for the first time in Hawaii last week. I'll post my thoughts and some samples shortly. Need to get 5 posts to post links. Dangit.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom