Ridiculously last minute planning (SORRY!)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MJG2112

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I feel awful begging for help after I've been so late in planning this, but with apologies I'm here to do it! :shakehead: Due to work I'm not often able to get away and it wasn't until yesterday afternoon that I was able to confirm that I can go ahead with a trip to the Caymans. I have a ticket arriving tomorrow, Friday, and departing next Thursday from Grand Cayman. That's the extent of my planning so far!

I am going to spend as much time as I can tonight reading through this forum but if anyone has advice for the trip I'm very, very grateful. I'm travelling alone and just going to dive and relax - no shopping, clubbing, nightlife for me. Little Cayman sounds like it might be a better fit for me, although I am planning to spend at least one night on Grand Cayman so that I can check out Stingray City, if thats advised!

I'm a novice diver, this will be my third week-long scuba trip, OW certified.

Once again, sorry for the emergency please and THANKS to anyone who has advice on islands, companies, or places to stay. I'll be scraping through the old posts every free minute I have tonight and tomorrow morning and hopefully I won't be sleeping in a park tomorrow night :wink:

Take a look at Sunset House's website. Hotel, bar, dive boats, shore diving all right there. Very friendly staff. Not so close to the beach, nightlife, shops as other places but it sounds like it may be what you're looking for (BTW, I am not afilliated to Sunset House)

Hi..Sunset House is good..divebuddy and I have stayed there the past couple years... like DRUM said sounds like what your looking for....we're going to try Colbalt this Sept.....differant dive sites. I love Stingray City... done it 2/3 times...the rays are awsome!! Have a great trip!

Sunset house or next door (used to be Casa Bertmar). Best shore diving around, friendly atmosphere, good food, everything you need.

Back
Top Bottom