Ring for Sherwood Magnum II Regulator

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdiaz

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for replacement plastic rings for two Sherwood Magnum II second stages (from late 80's). I contacted Sherwood and they don't have any left over. My LDS is out as well. It is a ring on the cap of the second stage. The only apparent function for this ring is to keep in place a button that can be pushed in to keep the purge button depressed. It is my understanding Sherwood provided this button to hold the purge button down when the regulator is not in use in order to minimize the "set" that the second stage valve seat takes in storage.

As stated before I have two of these second stages. They originally had black plastic rings on them and they broke over time. The broken rings are now replaced by the dull utilitarian metal band shown in the picture. I'd like to get two of these elusive plastic replacement rings. Does anyone out there have a couple of these for sale?

See attached picture.

Thanks,

Hector

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom