RJ Diving Charter

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jreihl

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Has anyone used this charter? I booked a trip for Labor Day weekend for the wife to snorkel and diving for me. We're really looking forward to it. They mentioned doing some shallow reefs.

It will be nice to taste the salty water again after quarry and Lake Michigan diving around Chicago.

RJ is a very reputable operation with an excellent reputation. I haven't been out with him for a while but see his boat (brand shiny new!) out almost every weekend that I'm out off Miami.

I was just out with RJ this past weekend. The new boat is great.

RJ is one of the longest lasting operators in Miami. I wasn't thrilled with the old boat but with the new one, I would have no qualms about going out with their operation again.

Awesome! It looks like you have had some favorable replies. Just a note, however, that some divers going on the snorkle trips have been less than thrilled - though you're right, it's going to be glorious compared to quarry diving. I know I'd probably be able to talk the GF into "letting" me do an afternoon or morning boat dive for a "real" Keys diving adventure. She can even go along for a reduced fee, and 'bubble watching' is kinda fun itself if she's never done it before.

Either, way, though, you're going to have a BLAST. You won't be disappointed. It's a can't-lose trip!
jreihl:
Has anyone used this charter? I booked a trip for Labor Day weekend for the wife to snorkel and diving for me. We're really looking forward to it. They mentioned doing some shallow reefs.

It will be nice to taste the salty water again after quarry and Lake Michigan diving around Chicago.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom