Road Trip

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

KROBI

Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Land Lock and I are putting a trip together to Mermrt the weekend of May the 6th, Any one else like to go with us????

What would you guess the water temperature might be by then? Their web site says conditions as of April 4th, is 45 deg. at 50'. How much will it warm up in the next month?

John

Not much, it may warm up some above 30', 2 years ago around this time it was 46 degrees at 64'
I'm planning on a 7mil suit, 7mil hood, 5 mil gloves

I think we have a total of four people going to Merment.Hoosier and Wally hope you guys can make it and anyone else that would like to go, thais should be a good trip....

Kenny

I'm ready! If you need some detailed directions just let me know.
Anyone camping or are we all going to stay at the Best Western?

Land Locked:
I'm ready! If you need some detailed directions just let me know.
Anyone camping or are we all going to stay at the Best Western?

Best Western is OK for me..

The over the shoulder boulder holder came in today, perfect fit with the
tec bc, I think I will keep the weight belt and travel bc for those long "air
travel" trips. I'm really looking forward to this Mermet trip!

Looking to maybe join the gang for the trip... I am an AOW, Nitrox and Night certified. So that pretty much covers all that Mermet has to offer. I live in Lexington and would love to tag along if anyone is close or leaving somewhere near to here.
I would be more inclined to camp if anyone wants to join up for that.

msedivingdoc:
Looking to maybe join the gang for the trip... I am an AOW, Nitrox and Night certified. So that pretty much covers all that Mermet has to offer. I live in Lexington and would love to tag along if anyone is close or leaving somewhere near to here.
I would be more inclined to camp if anyone wants to join up for that.
It would be great for you to join in. I live in Mt Vernon about 55 miles south of you. and Land Lock lives in Louisville. The other guys live in London area,I guess we will ride together , If I got room you can ride with us...

Kenny

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom