Roatan Dive Trip Report-STAY AWAY

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will suffer through my duties after Christmas thru New Years. I am currently in training so the suffering will be less difficult to take.

Thank you!!!!
My memory has once again played that little trick of being able to better emember the good things and forgetting the bad. As I think about all of my visits over the years I contiuously have good thoughts and think of the few trying times I have dealt with, more related to owning and investing, rather than just visiting. I have been looking forward to my visit next week and planning on another month of fun and adventure but that has now been brought into perspective. I will try to report back with all the dismal news I can, as long as i can remember it by the time I may log on.

My daughter (17) and I are going there in October too (AKR). We expect to have a really crappy time -- just like we did last time<g>!

<TED>

our research team is headed there in October. Glad for the heads up. We will go prepared to be as miserable as the rest of you.

Yeah we were there in June and it was just awful.....why would anyone want to go there. Not sure why the cruise ships even go to such an ugly bad place....
Hopefully next summer I will go back just to remember how bad it was!

Back
Top Bottom