Roatan Diving - How is Anthony's Key Resort?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Scot Longyear

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
A small group of us are diving Feb or March of 2010. Looking at Roatan. Has anyone had any experience with Anthony's Key Resort? They have a good promotion going right now (1/2 off 2nd diver).

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help (relatively new to the boards).

I live in Belize and am an investor in a dive shop in Placencia. Early this year I took my family to Anthony's Caye Resort and we thought it was a first class operation. We really enjoyed our stay there.
Regards
Ralph

You will find the resort reported on in many threads. It's an easy name to :search: or look over the titles on Bay Islands - ScubaBoard

A small group of us are diving Feb or March of 2010. Looking at Roatan. Has anyone had any experience with Anthony's Key Resort? They have a good promotion going right now (1/2 off 2nd diver).

Any other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help (relatively new to the boards).

Good choice, it's an excellent resort....if you are looking other potential suggestions you might want to look at Fantasy Island or Coco View on the south side of the island.

Remember that there are fantastic dive shops in West End with great places to stay and restaurants. An all-inclusive isn't your only option (unless that's what you want specifically). I've been diving with Coconut Tree Divers for close to four months and staying at Casa del Sol (within walking distance). They're a great combo. Anyway, have fun and enjoy Roatan!!!

We stayed at Anthony's Key last year. Great operation overall. The only downside is that the resturant is on the top of the hill with the diving at the bottom of the hill. So you do walk the stairs often.

But for an AI, the food is very good. You have a choice of options, and its all prepared seperately, not buffet style.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom