Round Permanent Rings On Fusion

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I wasn't impressed with the silicone seals seemed to not glide on as well.

Well like I said, the latex ones are actually really comfy and I can get two sets for backup instead of a single set of silicone seals.. Next, DR balanced pee-valve. :)

Which latex seals did you get? I tried a set of the "manchette"(?) style in my round rings, but wasn't happy with them. I couldn't seem to find any that were shaped like the silicone seals.

I'm using the bottleneck seals on mine.

Which latex seals did you get? I tried a set of the "manchette"(?) style in my round rings, but wasn't happy with them. I couldn't seem to find any that were shaped like the silicone seals.

I get these in Large as my wrist is 7.5", right smack dab in the middle. Really nice..

Drysuit Latex Bottle Wrist Seals (pair)

Doby45, nice work!

I used my heat gun on low and as Mike (I think it was Mike from DRIS) said, get it hot enough that it is almost too hot to touch with your bare hands. I only burned myself once when the dang cone on the end of my heat gun fell off and guess what I did? I think it turned out awesome and I have to give @Aqua-Andy props and thanks and the guys at DRIS!!

r9mjqe.jpg

jh5tmr.jpg

PS. I really really like the latex seals I got from DRIS with the rings. I figured I would be elcheapo and get latex now and some silicone later, but as nice as the latex feels I would be hard pressed to now pay double what I paid for the latex, to get silicone..

Looking sharp! Glad it worked out!

Like said above, give the bottlenecks a shot!

Can I use acetone instead of MEK? Its very hard to source here.

I don't see why acetone would not work.

Back
Top Bottom