Rugby World Cup

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hot damn..........now we have to build another railway station!!! :bananalama:

WELL DONE ENGLAND!

england-flag.jpg

Quoted for truth.

I couldn't watch it live on TV, since I was in the wilds of Izu diving. But I woke up early and tuned into the BBC mobile website on my mobile phone and lived through the match that way!

The rest of the guys in the minshuku were woken up by the exclamation when Jonny slotted the drop kick over to put us five points clear.

The rest of the guys in the minshuku were woken up by the exclamation when Jonny slotted the drop kick over to put us five points clear.
Actually his drop put us two ahead after being 9-8 down since just after halftime. Then we got a last penalty to take it to 14. It really wasn't a done deal till right at the end.

I got up at 4.45am to watch it on Japanese TV. It probably wasn't quite live, and the Japanese commentary etc.....but I was on the edge of my seat all the way through.

The first try was good though....just a couple of minutes in. It's nice to know that we actually CAN score a try! :D

Thank's !
3d is not that bad, there are some pretty good teams behind us...

In fact, I was joking : Traille and try have nearly the same pronounciation...:)
I guess that you knew it ?

Oui oui. But I was joking too! I should have used one of these :eyebrow:

Now quit complaining and enjoy the "losers" playoff match! :catfight: No one came third ....yet.

Also: Traille rhymes with cry. :rofl3:

Back
Top Bottom