Saanich Inlet photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MarkH

Contributor
Reaction score
-Taken today somewhere in Saanich Inlet on a dive with Hyperlimits and Subcookie. Vis was around 50 feet in the shallows and at least 100 feet deeper down. The cloud sponge pics were printed pretty dark at the developer (when you compare them to the negatives). I might go back and ask them to print them again with "no corrections" so you can see the diver (Hyperlimits) in the background better.

Unless your cat is some sort of mutant, I'm guessing the red thing the picture 12 isn't a hair. What is it? It almost reminds me of those worms we saw at Ten Mile except it looks more like a fish.

-Edit- Same thing as picture 17?

Even with the amazing viz,the pictures of the sponges turn out darker than I expected.
But It was a great dive. We will have to go back for sure.

Cheers

Al

Was there some serious color correction, or is that long hose PINK? If so, I want to know where it came from -- I know somebody who would get a kick out of one.

I love diving pictures with divers in them. Thanks for sharing.

SeanQ:
Unless your cat is some sort of mutant, I'm guessing the red thing the picture 12 isn't a hair. What is it? It almost reminds me of those worms we saw at Ten Mile except it looks more like a fish.

-Edit- Same thing as picture 17?
It's a pipe fish (a kind of seahorse). They're pretty common, just not around Victoria for some reason.

TSandM:
Was there some serious color correction, or is that long hose PINK? If so, I want to know where it came from -- I know somebody who would get a kick out of one.

I love diving pictures with divers in them. Thanks for sharing.

Lots of color correction I would never dive with a pink hose,it is actually orange:D

Back
Top Bottom