Saanich Inlet photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

wedivebc:
It's OK, I see hyper-limits was with you. He can't keep a secret:D

OK Dave I will have to share this secret dive with you.
All the Cloud Sponges are between 120 to 180+ft. I did a deco dive to 150' with Richard this past tuesday and I could see a lot of sponges in deeper water which was easy with the viz in the 100ft range. I will definitely go back with Trimix.

Cheers

Al

Hyper-limits:
OK Dave I will have to share this secret dive with you.
All the Cloud Sponges are between 120 to 180+ft. I did a deco dive to 150' with Richard this past tuesday and I could see a lot of sponges in deeper water which was easy with the viz in the 100ft range. I will definitely go back with Trimix.

Cheers

Al

when, when, when?????

Thank you so much for posting pics. I love it when people share.

Tamas:
WOW nice shots, but that water is quite dark, or is that just the images
It doesn't look dark when you're underwater (I didn't have a light and I could see fine) because our eyes adjust, but this time of year the angle of the sun is low, it was a cloudy day, the water was choppy, and the cloud sponge pics were around 140 feet deep. I used 400-speed film, an aperature of f5.6 and a shutter speed of 1/30 sec. Even with 100 foot vis, so much light is lost. I think I mentioned in another post that, based on camera settings I've used in the tropics, there is more than 10 times as much light in the tropics as here (even when the vis is better here).

Nice pictures, I'm only piss off because I'm not the diver in the pictures.:D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom