Sad News for Friends of Brian Howard

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Brian, Wildcard, was murdered in Alaska, on the 8th. I received a call from his mother
this morning and she needs certain information from any dive friends from Hawaii.

I suppose the best method would be PM me with your contact info if you would not mind answering some questions.

Brian was one of those friends that would always help you out and I will miss his friendship and tales of worldwide adventure.

His mom would like to reach Katekicks, if anyone has her contact info. I don't want to post his mother's e-mail, so please PM me.

WOW...today has been nothing but bad news on this board. I always loved reading his posts. He had a very original outlook on life. Sometimes you feel like you know people that you have never met. I remember looking at his wedding pictures that were posted and then sadly hearing that she had left him. He seemed genuinely excited to start over in Alaska. I'm so sorry to hear this. My sincerest sympathies to friends and relatives.

RIP Wildcard...You will be missed.

Thanks Jen and Tom.

What in the world is going on today.....This hits so close to home, right after the news on Richard...Wildcard Baby, I'm gonna miss your humour big time....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom