Salopian Scuba

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Skuba-doo

Registered
Reaction score
Just joined the site, and a recent convert to scuba - seemed to have caught the bug tho! Did my Open Water in 2006 in Costa Rica, and have clocked up only about 15 dives so far, between Costa Rica and Sipadan/Mabul. Just booked a weeks trip to Marsa Alam in March, and looking at an African trip in summer - Mozambique/South Africa, or further up the East Coast in TZ/Zanzibar.

From what Ive seen so far of this site it seems a superb place for picking up hints, tips, advice etc for someone with such little experience as me

My broter is a DM, and sort of got me into Scuba, and he also convinced me and the wife to join him on hols in Marsa - neither of our wives dive (or swim really) so we're hoping they can keep each other company whilst we dive. Same applies for our summer trip - maybe combine a safari (the wife's dream holiday) with Scuba for me.

TZ is pricey (esp. with the Ž£ being so weak) and Ive not heard great things about Zanzibar lately. SA is cheaper, especially the Kruger side of things, and the Gansbaai/Mozambique diving would be amazing.

The problem with this site is that there is soo much to read that Ive ignored the Mrs for the last three hours!!!!

welcome aboard

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom