Sams Tours Palau

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

AndyA

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Sam’s Tours

I got back from Palau on June 19. This was the best diving ever but what made this trip even better was the service given to us by everyone at Sam’s Tours. When we completed our last dive and removed our gear and just relaxing at Sam's our dive guide was still there checking on us. Jason our guide even took us to town after our third dive to show us good places to eat and shop. When I book another trip to Sam's I informed the staff that I was also booking Jason.

Thanks
Andy

Sam’s Tours

I got back from Palau on June 19. This was the best diving ever but what made this trip even better was the service given to us by everyone at Sam’s Tours. When we completed our last dive and removed our gear and just relaxing at Sam's our dive guide was still there checking on us. Jason our guide even took us to town after our third dive to show us good places to eat and shop. When I book another trip to Sam's I informed the staff that I was also booking Jason.

Thanks
Andy
Do you know Fish'n Fins?

Tomeck

I have not dove with Fish'n Fins, I saw their boats (3 at Blue Corner) and the dock. The boats were full, to me a cattle boat.

Sam's kept the diver count to 8, I was told if additional divers were brought aboard another dive guide would be added. This did not occur during my 8 days of diving (23 dives). We had between 3 and 7 divers and 1-2 dive guides. We had an Instructor on one dive when we started our Distinctive Blue Corner Specialty.

Thanks
Andy

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom