Sanctum (dive movie) Trailer

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

.......They took James Cameron (an accomplished tech diver) on his first cave dive at Ginnie Springs. .....
Hi Robert,
how do I get hold of James Cameron ? :D

Alberto (aka eDiver)

I am making plans to buy my tickets ahead of the actual release date. For what I have read on the internet and seen on the trailer this is going to be one for the books. If you miss this one you will be sorry and when it comes out in Blue Ray I will get it. James Cameron directed films are awesome. :cool2:

We're gonna get the dive club to do a group 3d-imax thing. Can't wait !!!

At 0:59 the girl has a wetsuit with the SSI inscription !
+ 1
It ssems that it has been filmed near Queensland in Australia, though there is is no mention of with real world cave is it.

And what happens to the SSI diver girl? Not sure that was such good product placement for a dive training agency?

Wow pretty intense movie. I took the wife to see it Super Bowl Sunday. Glad I went to the 5pm showing and not the 10pm. Not something I wanted to see before going to bed. I'm glad Someone did a movie like this. Even my wife (not a diver) said, "I can see why people cave dive, it's so beautiful in there". I know my limits, Cave diving right there on the top of the list. I will dive where someone can actually find my body when something goes wrong. Good movie overall. Didn't like the split fins MHO. I would have liked to seen a little more diving that didn't involve bad experiences, the joy and exciting part of tech diving. My $0.02

I could definitely see a Tech diving based action/thriller movie in the future after this.

Back
Top Bottom