Sanctum the Movie

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

horsediver1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Figured good as place as any to start this one. National Geographic Channel played the behind the scenes production of "Sanctum" last night. A lot of techno stuff was thrown in for the non diver, but the best part was actual footage of the incident the movie was based on. This included some of Wes Skiles' video footage and the account of what happened. It should be replaying on the channel again worth the watch.

Enjoy

I caught the same program on NatGeo the other evening and found it very interesting! The footage from the original cave collapse was not only very cool, but a sobering reality associated with cave and cavern diving. I think that this movie is very intriguing as a cave diver, I will be in the theatre for this one!!!!!!

Getting together with folks from local dive group to see it in IMAX 3D.:cool2: Can't wait! If the 'Making of..' is that good, this has got to be fantastic.:D

Is the "making of..." available online? My country hick cable company doesn't have the National Geographic Channel.

(yes, I know that I need to get satellite TV):idk:

Thursday Feb 3rd 5 pm is the next airing and I don't have nat geo. Got the stupid espn, game show, and retard lifetime in my package though. Sucks.

Back
Top Bottom