For Sale Santi BZ400 heated

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

No values on the measurement form.

With the heat off. Is this sufficient in 50-55F water or would it be too hot/cold? Also does this have the thinsulate problem where it losses warmth/loft after washing?

Hard to answer as cold tolerance is a personal thing. It's their warmest suit. As to washing I've no idea as I've never washed any undergarments with this material.

Hard to answer as cold tolerance is a personal thing. It's their warmest suit. As to washing I've no idea as I've never washed any undergarments with this material.
I have the non-heated version of this undersuit and it’s warm enough for me down to 33-34F (coldest water I’ve been in so far) and starts to get too warm around 65F. According to Santi, washing it actually RESTORES the loft/warmth (provided you follow the directions). I’ve washed it and have not seen any deterioration in performance.

Back
Top Bottom