Sarcasm, yeah right

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wow! Very impressive Jen.

For me this year, since I'll be turning 40 (Oops! did I just give myself away?:shocked2:), my "mid life crisis", if that's what you want to call it, will be going through my cave course in a few weeks. Then on the fun side,... going to Malaysia in April to dive for a couple of weeks.:blinking:

Sick Puppy!

Wait one cotton pickin minute!! That use to be my alias on all the bulletin board systems!! :no:

So Jen have you been in the water lately? :D

Wait one cotton pickin minute!! That use to be my alias on all the bulletin board systems!! :no:

So Jen have you been in the water lately? :D

Key words being "use to be"...

No!!! :depressed: I can't go anywhere good because of work, tattoo and my gall bladder and I really haven't even had time to go to Joe's and get in the drysuit!

I'm sooo sad!

The excuse list just keeps getting longer. The next thing you will be telling us is that you have hydrophobia.
(I hope the gall bladder gets better)

The excuse list just keeps getting longer. The next thing you will be telling us is that you have hydrophobia.
(I hope the gall bladder gets better)

Gall bladder won't keep me from diving...but since they want to take it out, that requires the remainder of my days off which keeps me from going anywhere good and diving!! :shakehead:

I refused to do it a couple years ago...but I've been getting sicker and sicker. Eating is quite the challenge these days.

Huh? What? Would someone quote these please? :popcorn:
This message is hidden because SCUBAJENIFER is on your ignore list.

:rofl3:

I don't think anyone can ignore SJ, not that any of us would want to. If nothing else she is good for entertainment. :rofl2:

Well I hope all goes well with what every decision is made for the gall bladder. It won't get any better.

I don't think anyone can ignore SJ, not that any of us would want to. If nothing else she is good for entertainment. :rofl2:

True, so true. Your slipping Wally, you didn't noticed there is only one N in the blocked screen name. Actually it was a cut and paste from a block on Nerass.

Best of luck on the gall bladder Jenn! Keep us informed and you can always promise to meet us for a weekend dive this summer at FRP. :D

She could just show up.....for entertainment. :D

Back
Top Bottom