Saw former VP Al Gore at Pennyroyal Quarry today

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

He's got a Nobel Peace Prize--worth about $1.6 million--and you don't know the difference between "of" and "have," or "wait" and "weight." But I'm sure you have more insight into the causes of global warming.
'Tis true...

However, I understand after Yasser's, Al's, and Barrack's awards, the Nobel committee is rethinking a new Abrogration and Reclamation sub-committee...

Did not get to speak with him at all. The photo shoots were wrapping up just as I pulled in. Went down to set gear up as he went into the water for the last of his OW evaluation dives.

So, he was actually in the water and not just walking on it...

Ron

I trained a bunch of the Secret Service agents as NAUI Instructors and helped teach them Oxygen Administration (back when it was a NAUI course, before DAN picked it up), if any of them were his instructor (or if the new agents are anything like they where fifteen years ago) I suspect that, whatever else Gore is, he's a damn good diver.

I trained a bunch of the Secret Service agents as NAUI Instructors and helped teach them Oxygen Administration (back when it was a NAUI course, before DAN picked it up), if any of them were his instructor (or if the new agents are anything like they where fifteen years ago) I suspect that, whatever else Gore is, he's a damn good diver.

From my understanding, he was taking the course through a dive shop located in the Nashville area. No idea what agency he was going through (not that it should matter).

I may not agree with things he did or said while in office,... That was some 11 or more years ago. I just saw him as another new diver,.... who has an interesting past,.... whether I agree with it or not.

Here is a picture of Mr. Gore (center), his instructor (left) & the quarry's owner, Dennis Tapp (right).

Attachments

• 286297_2098303429983_1617326946_2033567_6250599_o (2).jpg
    286297_2098303429983_1617326946_2033567_6250599_o (2).jpg
    50 KB · Views: 213
Wow such hostility towards my former classmate. Sheez. Personally, I'm glad to see he's taking up diving.

Wow such hostility towards my former classmate. Sheez. Personally, I'm glad to see he's taking up diving.

Yep, makes him look like the average Joe.

Face it, the world is coming to an end (it's just difficult to put a time, date and cause on that) and Gore is out of office so get over it already. [-]Don't you have enough current politicians to throw rocks at?[/-] Is there not a sufficient number of politicians at whom you might throw rocks? (grammar correction to avoid looking like a right wing nut bar)

(for the record, I don't like him either but he's old news)

Atomic aquatics will likely soon donate gear to him so he can endorse it on their website, next to K. Costner & Chris Angel.

Maybe he will also help to educate the world about the depleting He reserves...

With the dwindling funds for parks in Florida and such I'm glad to see politicians enjoying the sport.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom