SB---Bears or Colts............

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Manning has been largely untouched and he is getting bolder. On the other end, Grossman has been beset on almost ev ery down. If Da Bears don't do a better job penetrating and protecting, the outcome will be the Colts. C'mon Gators... stuff this guy!

Go Bears! That's only because I went to school and played football with their defensive coordinator, Ron Rivera. I hope he get's another ring and the Dallas head coaching job.

It's halftime but thing's aren't looking good for the Bears even though they are only two points down.

FAMU! FAMU! How many Florida University references is that?

On a side note... No wardrobe malfunctions!

Raced up to the house after my three dives today and turned on the tube as I prepared for my shower... it was Chicago 7-0. Started editing the day's footage, it's halftime and the Colts are ahead 16-14. They can still pull it out, but the defense needs to dump Manning on his buttocks and Grossman has to get a fire lit under him. GO BEARS... you CAN do it.

You know, of all the days to drop tons of rain it had to be today!

It's Prince's fault... he chose to play Purple Rain - BTW, did anyone catch FIU's band playing there? :)

OK - the game is GREAT!

BTW - I'm not seeing a BAD Rex - I'm seeing a Colts D who is very dialed in on da Bears O :)

So who won??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom