SB community, we NEED your help and input....

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sharkdiver00

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
Our friend DMP will soon have the privilege of making a very special and corageous boy's life much better by granting his wish through the Make a Wish Foundation. Please read his original post below:

Ok folks, on the serious side of things, I will be doing something I have never done before. I will be working for the "Make A Wish" people. Being a paratrooper, I was requested to go see an 8 year old and present him a set of jump wings for his time here is limited and I am going to fulfill his wish. I will be posting his photo with me in my gallery for all to see. I ask that any remarks that are made, to be done in a mature manner (there is always somebody bucking the system, I am guilty of that too), please pray for his family and him during this Christmas season.

Respectfully,
DMP

It would be great if we can present him with some uplifting thoughts for this child and his family during this time of the year. He will present it together with the set of Jump Wings.

The Great White Bear has kindly agreed to watch this thread so it stays on topic. We REALLY HOPE for a great contribution from our international community that DMP can be proud to present.

Thank you for your posts and prayers.

Respectfully,

Congratulations on your Wings, Trooper! :thumb:

USMC-Retired :usa:

Congratulations!

:wave-smil

They don't give them to just anyone you know...I should know that! :wink:

Like Jester says, wear them with pride.

Nauticalbutnice :fruit:

Congratulations on your wings, wear them with pride. :salute: From Charlotte, NC

Bobby

I want to thank everyone early on for your support. I especially want to thank two angels who made this a reality for I could not. Your postings will be given to him tomorow at 1100 a.m. and future posts will be given to him in person, for I will not forget him after I am done.

Congratulations on your wings from lovely New Jersey! That's quite an accomplishment! :)

Great to see that you got your wings too! :balloon

Back
Top Bottom