SB Invade the Rock 2011... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2011 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

BB1

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
As the 2010 Invasion sounds like it was a success lets start planning next year so everyone has plenty of notice - especially our overseas friends!!

I would be very happy for a return to SWR and it seems early march is THE time to go, so i vote for SWR early march 2011

so lets discuss to see what we can set up :popcorn:

cheers

I hope to go again... but will see how finances are given I am going overseas in the middle of the year!

Fish Rock is great :)

I'm in...doesn't matter where unless you say Canada!...then I'll skip it!

U\O

It has been so great both times I think we should stay with the tried and proven.

Jon puts on a great layout and caters so well to the group. I think he deserves the repeat business.

There are enough options for dive and non dive activities and the variety of sealife and options for all skill levels makes it a great choice for everyone. The second week in March means that things aren[t too busy as the kids are in school it seems a good time of year for dive conditions too.

It has been so great both times I think we should stay with the tried and proven.

Jon puts on a great layout and caters so well to the group. I think he deserves the repeat business.

There are enough options for dive and non dive activities and the variety of sealife and options for all skill levels makes it a great choice for everyone. The second week in March means that things aren[t too busy as the kids are in school it seems a good time of year for dive conditions too.

I'm sold...I went hook line and sinker when you said kids were in school. :D

:giggle: Perhaps I should qualify that... I like kids but during school holidays things are much busier and the price of everything is higher because of the higher demand:)

:giggle: Perhaps I should qualify that... I like kids but during school holidays things are much busier and the price of everything is higher because of the higher demand:)

I don't mind paying extra to keep the lil' crying howling rug-rats away from my vacation...:wink:

Yeah I know....I'm a meanie!

I don't mind paying extra to keep the lil' crying howling rug-rats away from my vacation...:wink:

Yeah I know....I'm a meanie!

See that is the kicker... you pay less to be on vacation when the howling hords are back in school... how good is that? bonus on the bonus since most kids don't dive anyway:)

I think El Orans from the Netherlands is planning on joining us next year and possibly Luckydays from the States :bounce: looks like we will have our international contingent with UO as the requisite Canadian backup for the Aussie/Canuck:happywave:

Back
Top Bottom