SB Invade the Rock 2011... when and where.....

Aussie Invasion 2011 - when and where

• lets repeat - SWR in early March!

Votes: 14 51.9%
  • SWR again but a different month

Votes: 3 11.1%
  • somewhere in Queensland (ie, HMAS brisbane or Straddie)

Votes: 8 29.6%
  • somewhere cold (ie, Tassie or Sth Aust)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • somewhere on the west coast (ie, West Aust)

Votes: 2 7.4%

• Total voters

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Do we have a list of attendees? I'm just now printing out my boarding pass, car reservation voucher, and driving directions from Sydney. Getting ready to get on a plane in about 20 hours! See you all soon.

The ones I am sure of.. you and your buddy, Fish and Myself and Apadua... Packateer seems like a go BB1 and buddies... :idk: KathM:idk: AW and A1 had to cancel for work commitments...a few others have voiced interest but not sure if they ffollowed up or not:idk: We have been pretty busy so haven't really had time to try to "drum up interest"

Looking forward to diving with you again and trying to get some better pics now that I have a better camera!

We have the dive gear packed, clothes packed.. extra weights for Apadua. Just have to finish charging batteries and load computers and camera gear! We plan on getting a fairly early start in the AM when do you plan to arrive?

Do we have a list of attendees? I'm just now printing out my boarding pass, car reservation voucher, and driving directions from Sydney. Getting ready to get on a plane in about 20 hours! See you all soon.

no list ... not sure if BB1 and his friends will be there because of the floods, have not heard from them.

I am assuming Cath could not get the time off. AW and A1 have had to cancel due to work.

I am not sure if Packeteer will be there, Apadua is going ... really have no idea how many or who will be there

There has been some discussion I guess it will depend on interest.

Back
Top Bottom