SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Going out with Blue water Saturday morning. After that my wife and I, after giving our props, plan a little Duval Crawl.

Never know though. Ever been sapped by a Rum Tote?:D

BIGSAGE136:
The Spanish Inquisition has joined the invasion!

:spaninq:

does it count if you sort of expect the Spanish Inquisition?

BIGSAGE136:
The Spanish Inquisition has joined the invasion!

Great news Oliver. It'll be good to see you again and catch up.

Marc

OK...Here's a list of ScubaBoarder's who have signed up for the Invade the Keys. Nothing fancy, but wanted to get something up for people to see.

If you see anything that needs changing, please give Admiral Brenda a call.

Good Diving,

Capt Gary:
OK...Here's a list of ScubaBoarder's who have signed up for the Invade the Keys.
I've taken this list and matched most names with user ID's. I don't want to publish it here due to possible privacy issues. If anyone would like a copy just send me a PM with an email address.

Laurens

FLL Diver:
Great news Oliver. It'll be good to see you again and catch up.

Marc

How is life raising a teenager?:D

As a grandfather I already know:wink: ....it just tickles me to be past those years. I really look forward to seeing you!

I can not confirm it yet but the odds are getting better. I will not know if I can get the time off until the first week of June. This is going to be tricky as I am in the process of a transfer and will be getting assigned to a new Squad the last week of May then promptly turning in a request slip for time off. Might get some dirty looks from that one.

If I work loads of details and O.T. in June I might not fall into the deep dark SPoD event horizon, without hope of escape.

Is there a link for Bunkmates? Who is sharing rooms with whom? Those 6 to a condo rooms should drive the cost down greatly. With the cost of gas Rising to over $3.00 / gallon the Van idea doesn't sound half bad either.

Hope to see you all there.

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom