SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divedoggie:
Ron, I can see you shaking with anticipation through the computer screen!
You are going to have SO much fun!!!

Hey Dog, you are MORE than welcome to join us! Just tell Jess U are going to Kansas on Business, or better yet bring her with!

NetDoc:
Well, I am looking forward to it. However, I will need to see about procurring a DPV so I can stick with you guys! I have a torn achilles (1/3 through) and am not allowed to kick with it! :(

Damn! I was counting on you being my DPV.

howarde:
I don't mind if you use it Doc... but you may have to stop by and pick it up. Which shouldn't be hard... I live 4 blocks from Marvel.
I'll be in FLL for a day or two before we head to the Keys. I'll have some space in the back of my truck for hauling extra gear....... I would gladly pick it up for ya Doc :D

Hey all.
Is everybody aware that in addition to Gary cooking on Saturday night (bring some $$ for the jar) that we are gonna have a raffle also?
The money raised will be split between REEF (who is doing the Reef ID class Friday night) and Matt Johnston.
What are we raffeling off? So far in my possession I have for the raffle:
Brigade wetsuit, snorkel, BC
Apollo mask and snorkel
Items yet to arrive:
Digital Camera
Dive Light
Gift Cards
Apollo Bio Filter
Dive Computer

And I am working on a few more goodies.
Tickets will be $5 each or 3 for $10.

Lookin' forward to diving with ya'll and of course the party Saturday night!

Li'l38:
I'll be in FLL for a day or two before we head to the Keys. I'll have some space in the back of my truck for hauling extra gear....... I would gladly pick it up for ya Doc :D
Looking for excuses to dive our reef again?

howarde:
Looking for excuses to dive our reef again?
Hey, whatever works, right? :D

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom