SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am still working on the possibility of a Reef ID class Friday night for those that are not diving.
Yes, I am diving nitrox.

Not much more to tell, Laurens. I am in the planning stages of getting somebody to teach a class. It would be a basic fish ID of the fishes you would see in the keys.

Jenny...I might be able to help with that as well. Give me a call to discuss your idea.

Good Diving,

Just got off the phone with Gary. There are very few spots left on the boats. If you are even thinking about going, you need to reserve your spot! Also, there are only a few 1/1 condos left at the advertised price. If you have not gotten your room, you need to do so ASAP!
Gary and I are working on setting up the Reef ID class.
Also, there are some "goodies" in the making that hopefully will make this trip even more enjoyable.

Scuba_Jenny:
Gary and I are working on setting up the Reef ID class.
We'd be very interested...

Oh sounds like fun!

air is for tires..

Scuba_Jenny:
Also, there are only a few 1/1 condos left at the advertised price.

Scuba_Jenny misunderstood me, there are NO 1/1 condos left and only 2 2/2 left at the advertised price. If you haven't made your reservations yet you need to ASAP. The boats are filling up and you will need to reserve soon as there may not be any spots available if you wait.

Good Diving,

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom