SB INVADES THE KEYS... July 14-16, 2006!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I went out with Blue Water. Made the STUPIDEST of mistakes. All I will say is never dive with gas. On the way out Glen took my asking if they were leaving yet as being anxious to go out...and I was...but I really wanted to dash into the lobby and adjust my weight. Stupid me held it. Finally blew on Molasses. I controlled it to vent thru the reg, but....maybe WH had an issue. I learned a lot this time.

Descending with gas in the belly is NOT good. Especially if if migrates.

I'm lucky.

Lesson learned.

I have to say that BLUE WATER IS THE BOMB! THEY DID NOTHING WRONG. THEY ARE STILL MY BEST WAY TO GET OUT IN KEY LARGO. GLEN, BRENT DONT CHANGE A THING!:D

Toni and I always do the crawl. Her enjoyment is the sunset. We made it back around 11 and was just bushed.

I had to leave too early to have all the fun. Just 1 dive in a 4 kn current (I yet don't know if it was exciting or scaring) and had to drop the last three and the party. Business first, but . . . f...k business! though, enough time to thank the roomate that preferred to sleep on the sofabed to allow me to sleep (Jim, you don't snore, you provoke hearthquakes!), Kathe for the can cooler/holder and my grat buddy Rich on the Spiegel. Hope to see and meet all of you, before september otherwise i'll be waiing for you in Italy.

Ok, I am at a computer with all the working keys.

Thanks to everyone who helped bring off this weekend! I KNOW it was no small feet to coordinate such an event, and have it come off with NO major events

It was also nice to put bodies, faces and names to those of you I met this weekend

I sincerely hope it is not another year before we can all get together again. I really enjoyed it!

Thanks, AGAIN!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom