SB Meet and Greet. Sun Feb 8th Whytecliff : 9 am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have bad news boys and girls. I will be diving Porteau on the 8th with another dive buddy who is doing the lincod egg mass count through the Edge Dive shop. I have not dove with him in a while due to conflicting schedules and I want to get out with him.

Terribly sorry but you all are welcome to come dive Porteau with us.

Well, that definitely sucks Mike :(

Ya I know, I double booked and my buddy would kill me if I backed out.

It may be a double bummer...I have been sick the last two days. Sore throat and my chest feels strange. good thing is my sinus is clear. I will have to see how I feel on Friday/Saturday to make my mind up.

awwwww.. please let me know, i'm really looking forward to diving the left point with you!

Would a non-diving diver be welcome?

Sounds insane but it'd be great to meet some divers around here, since i'm new to the area and slowly getting back to diving after a few years out.

Sounds insane but it'd be great to meet some divers around here, since i'm new to the area and slowly getting back to diving after a few years out.

If I was going to be there I would say yes but I can't speak for the others.

The more the merrier... this really would be a great chance to meet some active local divers if you're planning to get back into it. It may be torturous to watch all of us hit the water while you have to stay on shore though :D

On a side note, I talked to my shop today and they've got 15 OW students heading to Whytecliff for 9am as well. Grab your parking spots early folks!

Oh shizznits.. Scott... our second dive should be in the bay.. there's a super hero diver in that class.
My buddy and I were diving in the pool with them.. this guy is doing everything wrong, should be funny to see.

On a side note.. now that I cant get a number of who's diving..

if you're diving please either PM me or call my cell 604-619-2665, so i can get a number of who's coming.
Our meet is still entrance to the cut 9am Sunday morning.

I will be there for sure!

For sure.. but i've sat out during the 2nd dive the last time we all went out.. it's really not fun, esp if we're blessed with amazing vis.

Rent some gear and come join us!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom