SB Meet and Greet. Sun Feb 8th Whytecliff : 9 am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

When your ready to go make a post or PM me (if you wish). I don't mind doing some simple dives to let you shake the ring rust off.
But you have to give us a first name as I don't want to have to call you backseatdiver (too long to type) :)

Can't get an awful lot shorter than Tim! Thanks for the offer, I may well have to take you up on that at some point. My regs are currently being serviced, i've left my fins and mask in England, like a moron and my old computer was having problems with old age. Plenty of spending to come... :depressed: ... To add to that my lovely steel tank had to be left. Never move abroad, it hurts.

Lets try and do another meet and greet in April when the weather is warmer so we can do a bbq as well...

Chow for now
Ron

That I like the sound of. I should be well back into it by then too.

After all that I can't make it tomorrow but I hope everyone that goes has a great day.

The Motley crew that showed up today:

feb8divepics003.jpg

Todd, Hunter, Scott, Curt, Marty, Dale, Randy, Dennis.

"Super Marty"

feb8divepics005.jpg

What Recreational diving is all about

feb8divepics006.jpg

That was a fantasmic meet.. thanks for the pics, grandma will be happy.

Todd and I were talking about doing a meet at tuwanek.. we'd have to go car pool style though to save some money.

That was a fantasmic meet.. thanks for the pics, grandma will be happy.

Todd and I were talking about doing a meet at tuwanek.. we'd have to go car pool style though to save some money.
Should we use up some extra hard drive space on Scubaboard and start a Tuwanek M&G thread?

That was a great time guys!

Thanks again to Randy for leading.

I hope we can make these meets a regular thing - especially since you guys seem to know all the good spots to check out! Looking forward to Tuwanek already!

Help me understand....why is this thread a 'sticky'? The meet and greet was 3 years ago.

Maybe we should do Meet and Greet every year.

Back
Top Bottom