SB Meet and Greet. Sun Feb 8th Whytecliff : 9 am

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh shizznits.. Scott... our second dive should be in the bay.. there's a super hero diver in that class.
My buddy and I were diving in the pool with them.. this guy is doing everything wrong, should be funny to see.

Uh-oh... I think "my shop" is different from your shop... I guess this means there will be TWO classes of silt kickers out with us. Oh joy! :shakehead:

IDC? my message is too short

Nope, I get my fills at UBC - it's quite convienent working somewhere with a dive shop 30 seconds away :)

I may be getting dragged up cypress Sunday, it seems one person wanting to go watch people swim around dodging bottom dwelling first time divers is out-ranked by 3 other people wanting to go skiing.

Obviously I will be fighting this move but I have a strange feeling that I might lose.

Gear rental is tempting, very much so but I havn't gotten my gear wet for a couple of years, so i'm being the overly cautious person I usually am and trying to organise somewhere very sheltered with an instructor once i sort my gear out.

When your ready to go make a post or PM me (if you wish). I don't mind doing some simple dives to let you shake the ring rust off.
But you have to give us a first name as I don't want to have to call you backseatdiver (too long to type) :)

Just saw this thread. To late for this meet and greet; but give me a shot before the next one and I'll send up some ScubaBoard stickers.

Have a great time!

oooook.. then... meet slowly failing :(

we'll be at the cut 9am, we'll wait until about 9:30 then enter.. give me a shout if you're able to make it.

Just saw this thread. To late for this meet and greet; but give me a shot before the next one and I'll send up some ScubaBoard stickers.

Have a great time!
Thanks Ann Marie. That would be great. We'll definitely give you a heads up beforehand on the next one.

Sorry guys I have to bail...just not well enough to enjoy the dive. Askdjasd I will pm you next time I go to whytecliff and we can go for a dive to the left and I should have my camera going by then.

Lets try and do another meet and greet in April when the weather is warmer so we can do a bbq as well...

Chow for now
Ron

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom