Scallop diving with Cape Ann Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

sunapeebob

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
I was looking at the Lobstah divers stuff and saw the Boston harbor scallop thread. That is great there is another operation going out. I wanted to second Lewis Evans note about Cape Ann Divers. We went out Dec 11th. We were the only ones on the vessel and they took the larger boat out. Steve put us on Fair Scallops the first dive. The second dive was the Mother lode! I did not do the second dive due to some ear crackling, but my son filled 5 bags. I was on deck being the shuck boy. My wife had been asking us about getting some and boy did we deliver! We are all set for awhile. CADivers is a class operation and every trip (and we have had alot) has been good. We will try and go again early in the spring. I second what one of the other posters said about the pleasure boating traffic being the limiting factor. They do not want anyone run over and there is just too much boating traffic to be safe in the later spring and summer. Thanks again to CADivers and if you are on the North Shore, give them a try!

Bob

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom