Scared

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Amber,

It's very cool. It is just south of St Augistine at the beach. You can also dive in the tanks at the Living Sea's exhibit at Epcot. Kinda the same idea except on a larger scale. I can't wait to do that.

Jessica

Hey, Kishmore. Like the others have said, apprehension is very natural. I had it while training and I had it before my first dives as a newly certified diver. One of the most importnat messages I learned while training (as well as not ot hold breath) was to think. If you keep thinking through your apprehension and anxiety, you will know that you have the tools to deal with anything that might go wrong. So have a great time, don't hold your breath and think!

Jess, I will definitely have to check out Marineland!!! Another cool dive attraction is Ginnie Springs. You've probably already heard about it from somebody. If you go early the water is really crystal clear and clean. Most people do the caves, but I'm not certified for that yet. Weekend traffic produces a lot of people who want to tube the river... so if you run out of air and are you can check out all the hot bodies on the surface :eek:ut:

Back
Top Bottom