Scariest Movie Ever

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

:cool2::D:popcorn:

I miss the fun when I'm out of town.

The absolute scariest movie in all history, hands down is,

Hockeynut's wedding day video! I won't sleep for a week now that I brought it up.

Okay so I watched the 100 scariest movies show for the first time Halloween night. Their top 3 were:
3) Exorcist(thought this would be #1); 2) Alien; 1) Jaws.
I had a bit of a scare Halloween night. I kept hearing things go "bump" in the night. I got up 3 different times to check the house, front and back yards. I initially thought maybe some teenagers were throwing eggs at the house or something. Then I later thought maybe a burglar or prowler. Then, after meticulously checking the house and finding nothing (AND after watching 100 Scariest Movies) I briefly entertained the notion that it might be something "other worldly".
Finally, I heard tools, paint cans, and flashlights hit the garage floor- 1:30am.
Long story short- I found an adolescent possum hunkered behind the washer in the garage. WHEW! No booger-bears. Caught the little fellow in a fish net and let him go in the yard. :)

Back
Top Bottom