ScooperFerry to Maui!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

scubadrewvideo

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
Aloha Maui SBer's,
I am hoppin on the ScooperFerry, headin to Maui to dive the Carthegenean (spelling?).
I am mapping it for my slate project so I am looking to get at least 1 day of diving on it. Can anyone direct me to a boat Capt or shop that will let me on for seat cost and let me do my thing. I do need to get a lot of data while I am down there so if someone can come through with my boat request and also wants to help me gather info then that would be even better.

For those that have not seen the slates/maps that I am working on the check this link to the dive maps

Mahalo and Aloha,
ScubaDrew

I think Lahainadivers dives the carthaginian weekly. You should give them a call and see what you can arrange...

You know they have another wreck the St. Anthony and the Tank and Landing Craft down off south Maui... you may want to check them out too..

Sean

The Maui Diamond has two days of Carthaginian diving scheduled: Events and Trips -- Aug 2 & 17.

Their kama'aina rate (incl. tanks & weights only) is $75.

I'd suggest contacting Maui Dreams -- they may be interested in selling your cards once you get them done for Maui sites.

Warning
When you go to drive on the ferry, make sure you have and can find you paper vehical registration or you will NOT get on......oh well try again tomorrow!
Haha, yeah!

When I was last on it, they weren't too worried about current safety, though... so as long as your reg is current, you're probably safe if your safety isn't.

I am diving the Carthaginian on Thursday all permitting. Goin on Extended Horizons boat. I am staying at Napili Surf and will probably do a simple shallow dive with my wife from there.
Superferry round 2...Got my paperwork ready this time!

Back
Top Bottom