Info SCTLD closures on Bonaire

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

This reminds me of Covid as well. The current measures on Bonaire are like walking around with a cheap mask below your nose and thinking it has a benefit.
Why don't you bitch on "Thumbs Down" instead of screwing up this thread? :)

Tursiops, since when do you decide what is appropriate to post? I didn't think I was screwing anything up, just stating my opinion, which is as valid as yours. I was on Bonaire last week and don't think much of the hoops that STINAPA forces divers through.

Tursiops, since when do you decide what is appropriate to post? I didn't think I was screwing anything up, just stating my opinion, which is as valid as yours. I was on Bonaire last week and don't think much of the hoops that STINAPA forces divers through.
You are expressing your opinion in the wrong thread; this thread is for clean, simple, non-opinionated reports of the status of closures and warnings on Bonaire.
Go to Fast Moving Coral Disease Alert on Bonaire for general discussions/opinions.

By the way, all opinions are not equal; some are based on facts and experience, while some are based on misinformation and fantasy.

You are expressing your opinion in the wrong thread; this thread is for clean, simple, non-opinionated reports of the status of closures and warnings on Bonaire.

I'm sorry. Are you somhow the dictator of this forum who determines what can be posted where? Can you advise me where I can find your authorization to do that?

I'm sorry. Are you somhow the dictator of this forum who determines what can be posted where? Can you advise me where I can find your authorization to do that?
Ignore

Has STINAPA explained their logic in opening/closing the sites? Is their any data to show whether their strategy is working or not?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom