scuba and handguns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hello,

Your missing the entire point.

As for the sound. Sound is amplified 4x underwater vs on land. So you would need a very good set of ears on.

Ed

Or you could buy a REAL gun ...

(Im thinking mainly of 2 others there are to chose from.)

=-)

[sm](For those of you knowing where I am heading I am just waiting for someone to tell me that you cant use the .40 or the .35...... well if I said that I'd be giving it away, hehe, hint hint - but then I have a reason to break out the REAL PHOTO GALLERY which only a few of you have witnessed)[/sm]

Hello,

OK i'll bite. Please define a 'real gun' and please provided detailed technical specs as to why glocks are not 'real guns' also this material must not subjective, i.e. must be based on cold hard facts.

Ed

Ok, I'll give ya all another hint ...

(US Military Special Forces)

Now that should be a dead give-a-way ...

The other major hint was in the post above.

=-)

Hello,

That part I have no problem with. I do have a major problem with the "real gun" part. That's what my comment was based around.

Ed

Comming out in 2002 from the gun manufactures is a water activited silencer. Tests show that the divers using the equipment could barely hear the shots going off....

You say this as if it is something *NEW* ...

To the general Public, maybe, but it is nothing *NEW*

=-)

Hello,

Hehe that was bait.

I refuse to get involved in the real/fake gun propaganda bs involving glocks vs 1911's, it's like condoms, it's a matter of personal preferences.

Ed

Why?

Why would you even have a need to fire any handgun underwater?

Now you wanted to be serious, so get serious. :boom:

Back
Top Bottom