Scuba Clubs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

You may wish to join the 1000 Islands SOS Club. We have shore dives and boat dives each week. Cost for a family is $45.00 for the year. I'll forward you the dive schedule for both shore divers and boat dives. Save Ontario Shipwrecks is a group of local dives who wish to perserve the historic wrecks that we have. Note we do not affliate with anyone dive shop in particular. As a SOS member you are free to dive with us and purchase your gear and other such items where you wish.

DiveMistress2:
And Steve, it was really fun ordering you more drinks so that you were a little tipsy there....had to make the game more interesting.

Yep, you had to handicap me. As it is, I went into the game at LEAST 3 throws down....and I was still hammering away at that damn 2nd Dbl-Bull while everyone else was throwing it into the carpet!

hehehehe

Darn fine thing, scuba clubs are!! Everyone should join one!

I wouldn't miss this abuse for nothing!

Steve

I like the Signature Taz :)

I believe that the Ottawa Chapter and 1000 islands Chapter are doing some joint dives. It's just nice to get out and dive with friends and feeling part of a great organization. You never know maybe we'll even get some people signing up for the Ottawa NAS I course who aren't SOS members yet. It's a inexpensive, politically correct diving option.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom